Mullin Micules Szagala LLP Accounting Firm Profile
Mullin Micules Szagala LLP are Accountants based in Oakville & Milton, providing a full range of accounting, tax and business advisory services to a diverse range of businesses and individuals.
What Separates Us From Other Accountants?
- Combined 90 years of experience by our three partners.
- Strategically located in the west GTA area (Milton, Oakville and Streetsville).
- Specializing in family run small to medium sized businesses (able to perform audits, reviews and compilations).
- Providing complete tax advisory services including personal and corporate income tax, H.S.T, source deductions, payroll.
- Personal and Business planning.
- Well versed in a variety of accounting suites including: Simply Accounting, QuickBooks, Business Vision, MYOB, Accpac, Microsoft Excel and Profile.
- Offering accurate, timely and value added service.
- Reasonable and Pre quoted rates.
Des Mullin, CPA, CA, CFP
Des Mullin, a CA graduate in 1968, has been practicing public accounting in the Milton and Oakville area for the past 33 years.
A well-informed generalist who emphasizes personal service and approachability. Des "specializes" in owner-managed business in helping them develop to their utmost potential.
With a local bank, Des has co-hosted several seminars on Estate Taxes, and has written numerous articles on taxation and financial matters for local publication.
His active interest in client affairs has led Des to help with marketing strategies and develop business "niches" to promote a strong competitive edge for many of his clients.
As past auditor for the Milton District Hospital and through his involvement with local organizations, Des has extensive experience with charitable organizations, both as an independent accountant and as a local fundraiser.
Jim Micules, CPA, CA
Jim acquired his CA designation in 1971. He has concentrated his professional career in the area of taxation, and, as a result, has had extensive experience in tax planning for both corporate and individual clients.
Jim also has significant experience in negotiating with Revenue Canada, and he has appeared before the Tax Court on several occasions as either a witness or as the representative of the client taxpayer.
Jim has authored numerous newspaper articles on taxation; has been interviewed many times on television; and has taught courses and presented seminars on taxation to various professional and non-professional audiences.
Jim currently teaches advanced accounting and cost accounting at Sheridan College in Oakville.
Roman Szagala, CPA, CA
Roman Szagala, a CA graduate in 1982, has extensive experience in Not-For-Profits and both corporate and personal income tax.
Roman practices in both Oakville and Streetsville and takes pride in helping family-run business to minimize their overall tax liabilities.